Oh, Happy Day! I'm going a little nuts. How 'bout you? You ok? Congrats on still being here. On today's episode:
- Why don't stores for grown-ups have slides?
- A night with Cuba Gooding Jr.
- A failed attempt to find a dead body :(
- GEORGIA - you can help save the country (again) by voting on Jan. 5th!
- A deep dive into chapter 17 of David Burn's book, Feeling Great, all about anxiety induced by fortune telling.
Need a list minute gift for the tarot-loving girl in your life? Hit up Donna.
instagram | @KrystynaHutch
website | www.KrystynaHutchinson.com
email | TheVoicesInOurHeadsPodcast@gmail.com